- 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- 2.4 Ghz Transmitter with LCD screen , Lightweight airframe with nice durability
- Equipped with LED Lights and Comes with Blade Protection Guard
- Directional Control (Left, Right, Forward, Backward, Sideways left, Sideways Right)
- Flight Mode: Normal and Expert Mode
Hubsan X4 (H107L)
While camera drones are always fun and useful, many drone enthusiasts are perfectly okay with a drone that is just that, a drone. No camera or fancy FPV view. There are several versions of Hubsan X4, and there is a version (H107C) with a camera and another (H107D) that has both a camera and FPV mode. However, neither of those is cheap, fast or agile as Hubsan X4 H107L is. This is an ultra-lightweight mini-drone that is perfect for beginners who just want to have fun flying around and possibly do some racing. It can do flips in either of four directions and compared to its brother, has longer battery life (9 minutes) and larger range (100ft/30m). We almost forgot to mention, it also has a mean, white-striped, black design that reminds of sports cars!